Instruction for abstract preparation
- Abstracts must be submitted online via this website.
- Presenting authors must be registered before the early registration deadline.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- During the abstract submission procedure it is possible to choose between Oral or Poster presentation.
Download here the abstract template
The official language of the Congress is English.
The paper should be contained in one page 17x24cm and should be structured as follows:
Software: Microsoft Word, file extension saved in .doc or .rtf - Please name the file with the last name of the presenting author (i.e. Smith.doc)
Page format: 17x24cm
Margins: left 1,85 cm; right 1,85 cm; top 3,2 cm; bottom 3,2 cm
Font style: Title times New Roman 14 pt, authors times New Roman 8 pt, participants' affiliation times New Roman 7,5 pt, text times New Roman 9 pt, "References" times New Roman 10 pt itaics, bibliography (references) times New Roman 7,5 pt. Text should be fully justified and title centred. Lines should be 1.5.
Tables and figures: pictures and diagrams should be reproduced in grey scale and easily legible for photografic reproduction.
Abbreviations: to be used only for common terms. For uncommon terms the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
Please, ensure that all links are removed prior to send your abstract. Abstracts will be reproduced in the Congress book with this style.
The Abstract file must not exceed 10MB.
Congress abstract topics
Your file should contain your topic among the following:
- Peptide Self-Assembly
- Peptide Interactions with Materials
- Peptide Hydrogels and Nanogels
- Peptide Biomaterials & Tissue Regeneration
- Peptide Materials for Opto/Electronic Applications