Plenary Lecturers by distinguished speakers (confirmed)
• Carlos Aleman (Polytechnic University of Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain)
Tentative Title: ‘Peptide Interactions with Materials’
• Nurit Ashkenasy (Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel)
Tentative Title: ‘Peptide-Based Electronic Material’
• Frank Caruso (University of Melbourne Australia)
Tentative Title: "Bio-Nano Science - Insights for Nanomedicine"
• Vince Conticello (Emory University, Atlanta, United States)
Tentative Title: "The Design and Structural Analysis of Peptide-Based Filaments & Nanotubes"
• Ian Hamley (University of Reading, Reading, United Kingdom)
Tentative Title: "Bioactive Self-Assembling Peptides and Lipopeptides"
• Tuomas Knowles (University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom)
Title to be annunced
• Hiroshi Matsui (Hunter-Weill Medical College of Cornell University)
Tentative Title: "Control of intracellular biological activities and exosome biogenesis by peptide self-assembly for future cancer treatments"
• Meital Reches (The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel)
Tentative Title: "Biodegradable and environmentally friendly functional coatings”
• Alberto Saiani (The University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom)
Tentative Title: “b-sheet forming peptides: from molecular self-assembly to biomedical materials design"
• Rein Ulijn (University of New York, New York, United States)
Tentative Title: “Directed Discovery of Functional Peptide Materials and Systems”